Better. For you.
We give our all every day to offer our customers the best possible service and products of the highest quality.
There are seven principles that you can rely on at vanBaerle.
On the pulse of time
- 22 newly developed products in 5 years
- Cooperation with renowned development partners from industry and research
- Research into new areas of application for our sustainable silicates
Our Research and Development department conducts research on a daily basis to further improve our existing products and adapt our silicates to new areas of application.
We are interested in new technologies and want to continuously improve the performance of our products and thus the processes of our customers. At the same time, we are particularly concerned about the environment. Where can we make an important contribution with our products in terms of environmental protection? How and where can we replace harmful technologies? Questions like these constantly drive us.
- Consistently high product quality - continuously monitored by our quality laboratory
- Highest quality standards - for service and products
- A little better every day. For you.
Long-lasting customer relationships characterized by mutual trust and consistently high product quality are our goal. We guarantee this through constant quality controls and a consistently applied management system. We rely on our employees so that our customers can rely on us.
Centuries of experience
- Over 100 years of cumulative industry experience of our laboratory teams in the development of silicate products
- Around 150 years of professional experience in our R&D and quality laboratories
- Experienced application engineers who think beyond the product
With our many years of experience in the development and application of silicate-based products, we are always at your service. Whether it's optimizing your end products or your manufacturing processes, we can support you.
In our Application Technology and Quality Control Laboratory, laboratory manager Jan Fritsch and his team are engaged in optimizing production processes and researching new areas of application for silicates.
In our Research & Development Laboratory, our five-person team headed by laboratory manager Michel Ledeur works daily on further improving existing products and developing completely new products.
- 43 products developed individually for our customers in the last 5 years
- Implementation of the best solution in the customer process
- Products as unique as our customers
Many of our customers have highly specialized processes and products within which an "off-the-shelf" silicate does not achieve the desired effect. In close cooperation with our customers, our experts therefore develop and optimize products and manufacturing processes so that we can offer you a solution tailored exactly to your needs.
- Deliveries to the remotest corners of the earth
- From canisters to tankers - everything is possible with vanBaerle.
- Many years of close cooperation with our logistics partners
As a flexible Swiss SME, we are used to adapting individually to customer wishes and needs. Accordingly, we are also able to produce customer-specific products even in small quantities and - if desired - fill them into appropriate containers. Canister, IBC or tanker: your needs determine.
We have been working closely with selected, reliable logistics partners for many years to ensure that your goods always reach them on time and in excellent quality - whether by rail, road, sea or air.
Here, too, we naturally ensure that we always work in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
For the sake of people and the environment
- Replacement of environmentally harmful substances in various applications
- Continuously optimized production process
- Close relationship with silicates, which make up 90% of the earth's crust
Silicates occur naturally and are therefore environmentally friendly by nature. In many applications, they can already replace environmentally harmful products and thus make an important contribution to environmental protection. We are continuously working to find further areas of application for silicates in which they represent an environmentally friendly alternative. Production itself is continuously optimized to keep energy consumption as low as possible.
We supply our customers worldwide. When it comes to transport, we not only ensure that the goods arrive quickly and in perfect condition, but also that the transport routes are as short and environmentally friendly as possible. With the opening of our silicate plant in Taichung, Taiwan in 2017, we took another important step towards reducing our carbon footprint. Since then, our customers in Asia and Australia have been supplied from Taichung, resulting in shorter distances and lower emissions.
Always available for you
- Personal service
- Our Service Center, our Sales Managers and our Application Engineers provide you with individual support
- Worldwide on-site support if required
Our high quality standards apply not only to our products. Personal service for and close cooperation with our customers determine our daily routine.
Our team at the Service Center is always available to help you with any questions you may have about logistics, order processing, documentation, customs clearance and much more.
Our sales managers provide long-term, close-knit support and help you find the right silicate for your application.
The team in the research and development laboratory and the application technology laboratory will support you in optimizing your processes and, if necessary, develop silicates tailored to your needs.